TechToys Video Podcast

Welcome to the TechToys Video Podcast!

Friday, December 16, 2005

A TechToys Christmas

Thanks for subscribing to the TechToys Video Podcast this year!

See some highlights of me learning to do a vlog, set to the Podsafe For Peace song "What If Every Day Were Christmas", courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network (and lots of podsafe music artists).

I hope to bring you more videos of toys, gadgets, robots and technologies I see in Japan in 2006, as well as some more great podsafe music from the Podsafe Music Network.

But I want to watch your videos too! You can all do much better than me! Get vlogging over the holidays! Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi that was great Tim. Look forward to seeing more of yours next year. Merry christmas to you too

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely great! It was sweet, funny, cute, and I think when the penguin kissed the bird, I had a little tear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home